Apple MacBook ( Early 2016) Retina Display 12inch Intel Dual-Core ™ M3 1.1 GHZ SSD 256GB RAM 8GB Retina display, LED backlight display with IPS technology, 2304 x 1440 , macOS Monterey 12.2.1 Rose Gold
The MacBook "Core m3" 1.1 12-Inch (Early 2016) features a 14-nm 1.1 GHz Intel "Core m3" Skylake processor (M3-6Y30) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 4 MB level 3 cache, an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 515 graphics processor that shares system memory, 8 GB of onboard 1866 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM and 256 GB.
This all is housed in a wafer thin (0.14-0.52 inch), 2.03 pound, aluminum case offered in Silver, a darker "Space Gray," Gold, and a pink-tinted "Rose Gold" color options. It also packs a lowly 480p FaceTime webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard with a thin "butterfly mechanism" keyboard design, a clever haptic-capable "Force Touch" trackpad, and a beautiful 12" TFT LED-backlit active-matrix "Retina" display (2304x1440 native resolution at 226 ppi). It delivers 10-11 hours of battery life depending on use.
Apple MacBook Retina 12 inch Dual - Core Intel Core ™ m3 1.1 GHZ SSD 256GB RAM 8GB
- Display screen size 12 inches
- Display specifications Retina display, LED backlight display with IPS technology, 2304 x 1440
- OS installed macOS Monterey 12.2.1
- CPU Core M3
- CPU clock 1.1GHz
- Standard memory capacity 8GB
- Storage capacity 256GB (SSD)
- Graphic controller name Intel HD Graphics 615
- Wireless LAN/Other IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth4.2
- Keyboard Layout English & Japanese.